Monday, March 22, 2010

sorry

well,i admit that i hv reali less frens
as u know,i am quiet
and i dun even know how and wat 2 talk 2 others
so,thats y....

but i am so glad that i hv best frens around me
who always help me,support me
i reali appreciate them...
so,i always try 2 help them back
i try 2 fulfill their needs if possible
i will help if its within my ability
if its not within my ability oso..
i will try 2 help as much as i can
i reali do put effort on it 2 maintain our friendship
may be u din realize or notice that

there is a sad thing happen 2day
whr she asked me 2 do smthg
but i reali cant help much
cuz i am not around klang
and after a lot of discussion,comments
ended up,she angry at me
i am disappointed and sad
cuz she dun understand me
may be she tot i am juz bull shiting with her
but i am reali NOT...
and thanks 2 my best fren oso
that make this problem ends gracefully with a solution =)

sorry~~~

No comments: