Saturday, March 27, 2010

i dun wan 2 fall sick

i got fever on friday early in the morning
i duno i got fever,but i can feel the heat oredi
i tot the wheather is so hot,so i ignore it
until i woke up,i realize i reali get fever d
and i asked my dad wat 2 do cuz i dun hv medicine 4 fever
and he told me panadol cures
so,i ate 1 with empty stomach >.<

i called mun mun in the morning
and she helps me 2 buy medicine(panadol oso)
fever reali go off

until 12++pm,we hv a study group
i felt cold under a hot sun =.="
and i felt colder and colder in the library
until i felt 2 jackets is not enough 4 me,cant stop shivering
and my fren said i reali hv high temperature
i told my parents that my fever comes again
and my parents called me n times 2 call me 2 see a doctor

ok,i reali seek 4 a doctor
with the help of xiao luan,mun mun,yuk lun and ivan
thanks 2 them wasting time with me in the clinic
feel much better now~~thanks 2 the injection!!>.<



***********************************************************



went to times square with XL,karen and YL 2day
although i am partially recover
cant get 2 watch the movie "how to train the dragon"
but,its ok..since i plan 2 watch with may d..haha
end up,we ate in sushi king
i ate the most >.<
cuz i need more food 2 let me recover fully?
i dunno..
after that,walking here and there
that actually make me tired
and i feel the fever comes back again..
when we plan 2 back home

at the end,i back home safely and ate the homemade bat kut teh!XP

ps:thanks 2 all my frens who care me,its NOT ONLY the people who i mention above,lots more..
ps:i know who is my true frens now =)
ps:sorry 4 a few posts that with no picture at all,but do stay tuned!!

No comments: