Sunday, March 21, 2010

my family

i went 2 attend PHP module 2 today
and its tiring~~@.@
but i learn something 2day
where wesley's and frens group presented "family"
and yea,i hv 2 admit that they present very well
until i almost drop my tears
and the embarrasing part 4 me is..
when i am called 2 tell my opinion towards family
i talked using crying tone cuz i almost cry T.T..wth
4get abt it!!

frankly speaking,i hate my family very much...
when i am in secondary skul
cuz they threat me badly,especially my parents
they care my brothers more than me
i even think of migrating 2 oversea when i hv chance
how bad am i??(cuz that time still duno how 2 think mah..)

but then when i graduated from secondary skul
they start 2 show caring and love on me through action
i remember after i graduated,i wanted 2 seek 4 a job
and i remember there is 1 day...
my mum who actuali accompany me half day juz 2 seek my job
and my 1st job is as promoter in padini concept stores
the 1st day i went 2 work...
my dad and mum actuali accompany me go inside the shop
and when i start working..
they give me a lot of advises
how 2 treat customers,smile always =)
and my dad and mum came again at my break time
juz 2 send chicken rice 4 me 2 eat
and i remember i ate at car with them that day
i feel touched when i think back this again...

until i enter uni,my dad called me went thr by car
i was like "har??"
i accept the fact in the end
i duno the road 2 thr and i called my fren 2 teach me the way 2 utar
and my dad very worry abt that i cant remember the way
so,1 day b4 the orientation day
my dad and mum called me 2 fetch them 2 utar
and i successed 2 reach thr without going lost =)
but ended up,i went late 2 the 1st class 4 half an hour
cuz i lost my way in highway..=.=

until now,i came 2 setapak
although i took lrt,ktm back 2 klang
but but..my dad will fetch me back 2 setapak every week =)
i love my dad~~
now only i know they reali sacrifice a lot
and i appreciate my family very very very much

Father And Mother I Love You~~



the only family portrait that i hv T.T (with my eyes close sumore==)
with my fathernal side and beloved grandma =)
and its 4 years back i think
where my brother beside me is still shorter than me..LOL
but he is taller than me nowadays @.@
shoud find 1 chance and take family portrait with them =)

No comments: