Monday, June 8, 2009

tired+hungry

i am super duper tired and hungry now..X.X
early in the morning i hv 2 wake up
and ready 2 skul
erm..not that early oso la
9am,haha..
but consider early 4 me =.="

and i dun hv break 2day
so,skipped my lunch
from 11am to 4.30pm
i attend 3 classes consecutively
and i enjoyed the japanese tutorial class
cuz less ppl attend only..
11 ppl if i am not mistaken
so,its kinda fun
and i feel that myself back 2 kindergarden again
kaka..learn all the japanese word 1 by 1
and quite many thing 2 memorise oso lo

i am waiting 4 my dinner 2 come back now
haha..i am tired and lazy enough 2 do anything now
so,waiting 4 my housemates 2 dao bao 4 me
damn damn hungry..T.T

anyway,i guess my busy life is going 2 start again..lol
so,wish everyone gambateh in their current life now~~

No comments: