Thursday, June 18, 2009

18/6/09

PMP is almost comes 2 the end..
wat a sad thing..
i only know we hv 3 meetings
during this PMP
and i hv attended 2nd meeting..
is in the canteen..=.="

the senior told us a lot of things abt AS
and its kinda scary after i listen to it..
98% of the topic is talking abt the suffering things
make me scared...==
i hv no confidence at all
after i listened 2 the senior words

but then,one of my fren,wk
he told me 2 go ahead as long as i interested
and all in a sudden
i feel that what he said is right
thanks 2 him!!lol
ps:his words is always so meaningful..haha

hopefully i can handle my subjects well..
so that i will not fail and pass with flying colours in my result
especially calculus...
according 2 my seniors,i hv 7 papers 2 take
and the 1st paper is paper P
is basically abt probability and statistics
and she said that..
through out the 7 papers..
u hv 2 buy few types of calculator..=.="

my senior is good enough
she is willing 2 help us if we hv any questions r problems
talking with her is kinda fun
cuz she will use mathematical terms in her chat..haha
its interesting and fun..lol

so,meeting ended around 2.45pm
thanks 2 my fren's mum 2 fetch me back...
thanks a lot..
aligato gozaimas...lol
ps:let me hv the chance 2 write r speak japanese
as i am learning it now...haha

anyway,laz meeting will be a farewell
its at four season restaurant..
but,i probably not going d..
cuz lazy 2 go + no transport..lol
signing off!tata!!

No comments: