Monday, June 1, 2009

degree life starts!

june june june
its a new start of a month
its a new start 4 me oso..hehe

2day is my 1st day in degree life
went out early in the morning
2 pay up my student bill
so that i got class 2 go in..lol
and make sure i am not kicked out from actuarial sc
cuz i heard someone said that there is limited places 4 actuarial sc
hope that the news is fake..haha

so,ended up i entered class at 11am
and sit in the class for 4 hours continuosly
2 attend the lecture class..
i am so sleepy during the 1st class itself
Mr Sugu,the lecturer of programming and design
his sound seems like the same from the beginning 2 the end
no tone at all..
and his sound reali make me fall asleep

the next class is the probability and statistics
Mr Chua KC..
he makes me think of a math lecturer in foundation..lol
the class is not boring at all..4 me la
may be i like maths
so, thats y i dun fall asleep in his class..hehe
ended up jia wen and i went back 2 hostel at 3++pm gua

a tired day that i can said 2day
so,night everyone!!lol

No comments: