Tuesday, May 12, 2009

tiring day

i moved my stuffs to PV10 yesterday
thanks 2 cl that lead me the way there..
and help me 2 move in my stuffs..hehe
and thanks 2 cheong hing that waited 4 me..
and move in my stuffs oso..
haha..thanks!!^^

after went back to klang..
cl and i went 2 old town 2 hv a lunch











ice lemon tea


















cl's lunch..lol
















and this is mine..
love the half boiled egg..haha

went to sing k after that
with cl and ks
haha,thanks 2 ks bro!!
i hv 2 wait so long 4 ks
and cl is damn "song"
cuz she sang the whole song
and sang consecutively 4 half an hour..lol

after finish sing k,
i rush 2 work pula...=.="
haha..
so damn tired in working
cuz j card day is coming
13 and 14 of may
held 2 days consecutively
will be more tired in these 2 days >< this is life wat..haha
"work the full,play the full"



No comments: