Wednesday, May 20, 2009

happy teacher day

well,every skul seems like celebrating teacher day this friday
and some of the skul celebrating next friday
but basically the teacher day is over =.="
is on 16/5
i reali appreciate all the teachers that teach me b4
whether is skul teacher r tuition 1
i know teacher is not an easy job
so,i reali respect them
but at here~~
i reali wanna gv credits 2 few teachers
that i seriously appreciate them

the 1st teacher is my primary teacher
Ms Lim Cheng Cheng(if i am not mistaken)
she is a strict teacher i can said
i appreciate her ...
cuz she makes me fall in love in maths

basically my maths not that good since young
maximum get B all the time...
until standard 6..
i fall in love with maths cuz of her
she reali gv me a lot of exercises 2 do
and called me 2 ask her whenever i dun understand
and now,the course i am taking is related 2 maths
thanks 2 Ms Lim!!

another teacher is:
Pn Nor Azah
she was a reali good english teacher
i reali respect her and she teaches me a lot of things
although she taught me for only 2 years
but i reali enjoy in her lessons
she can makes cold jokes too..lol
she reali supported me in my study
and until now,i never forget the scene
where she shakes my hand and wishes me
i will never never forget this

although she is not around with us anymore
but she will be in our heart forever
i damn miss her now..
wanna hv a talk with her
but i hv no chance anymore T.T
thanks Pn Nor!!
for teaching me a lot of things

another teacher is:
Pn Kum Chew Bee
she is a reali good teacher
basically she is my primary skul teacher
and she has been transferred 2 my skul 2 become my teacher..lol
she is another teacher who supported me a lot
since form 4 she teaches me moral and chinese
besides,she tells us wat happened recently
so that we r updated
hv a lot of fun in her teaching lesson^^
love it....
and until now,whenever i back 2 skul
i will find her 2 hv a talk
i remember when i need reference in my scholarship form
she is so willing 2 help me

and i am so proud 2 be her student!!
a teacher that still cares us
although we hv graduated from secondary skul
thank you,Pn Kum!!

last teacher is:
Ms Tay from Delta tuition center
she is a strong woman i can said..lol
she teaches me maths
not only that,she teaches life theory
she told us and advise us wat can we do in the future

until now,i still remember that she told us this..
"plz continue ur study after spm"
"so that u can stand alone in the future"
wat will u do if some day ur husband wanna divorce with u??
wat job can u do if u stop in spm??
"so that u no need 2 rely on guys"
and i seriously agree with her point

and she told us go and find her when we face problem
no need 2 hesitate 2 find her
cuz she is willing 2 help us
wat a good teacher!
aligato to Ms Tay..lol

well,other teachers r good oso
but then the 4 teachers above reali leave an deep impression 2 me
i respect them fully..haha
anyway,happy teacher's day to all the teachers!!^^

No comments: