Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a meaningful day

2day is my second day working
and early in this morning..
i hv been asked 2 go 2 padini concept store(pcs) 2 help them out
cuz they got a lot of cartons to settle
and they r lack of ppl
and summore i am the old staff for them
so,they juz called me


as u know,pcs staffs r wearing pink uniform
and i am the one who is wearing red uniform
and every pcs staffs look at me like that
as i am so weird in my red uniform..lol

and 2day,my job is so meaningful
cuz i work non stop inside the store
rather than juz standing in the selling floor
kaka..its kind of enjoy..
if hiding urself inside the store and work..hehe

so,went 2 break with pic(person in charge in MIKI)
we ate pizza hut..hehe









i 4got the exact name
its cheese pizza
yummy~~










prawn spagetti










mushroom soup..hehe

No comments: