Tuesday, February 10, 2009

wat a bad day

finished my test 2day at 11am..
i thought 2day is a happy day 4 me..
but we wont know wat will happen next second..next minute..
when i finished my test..
i straight away drove back home...
and at the highway near by the sunway..
i met an accident...
so sui...
haiz...this is the first time i met accident...
and i hope this is the last time oso...
i dun wanna meet accident anymore...
y i met accident there??
cuz the car in front break suddenly...
and i got shocked and fast fast step on the break pad..
and yet my car kissed the car in front...
and the next thing is the car behind me oso cant break in time..
his car kisses my car 2..
god,y i am so unlucky...
other ppl kena banked on 1 side only...
but my front and back of my car kena banked...
kinda sui...
when i got banked,i got stunted..
and got shocked...
and dunno wat 2 do next...
and i am thinking how 2 tell my parents about this..
actually i dun really wan 2 talk about this thing..
cuz this is a bad memory 4 me..
and hopefully i can 4get this asap..

well,i know some of my fren will laugh at me..
and say:"finally u banked ur car!!"..
i dun like this...
however,it happened d..
so,juz let it be...
the obvious thing is i get scolded by my parents...
4 being careless on the road..
i swear i will be more careful on the road..
as i learn from the lesson..
i think i will stop at other car far apart..
and make sure i keep a distance btw my car and car in front me..

i really hate those ppl who step on their break in last minute..
this causes other 2 hv chance 2 get accident..
well,i am the victim in this case...
so unlucky....haiz...

i remember last time my car tyres got poncet..
and yet i get scolded by my parents..
and from that time onward...
when i heard some sound...
i really scared is my car tyres poncet..
cuz i hv that experience b4...haiz..
i think i got phobia towards something from 2day onward..
but i dunno wat is it...
kinda scary..

after this accident,i got no mood 2 do anything..
my mind is blank...
and i did ntg 4 a few hours..
this is a very terrible experience that i can said...
got washing machine 4 the brain??
2 wash away the bad and sad memories..
sumone muz invent this..
cuz this is a good thing 4 human 2 use..kaka..

1 comment:

Suk Swen said...

hah?
u have accident o....
nvm la...
the sui day pass ed.............
becareful next time...