Tuesday, February 24, 2009

summary of today

so sorry 4 not updating my blog 4 so long..
cuz ntg 2 update mah...lol
well,i went 2 my secondary skul with my frens(catherine,cl,ron)..
2 take my spm cert...
woh..wat i can say about the spm cert is..
it is so small...(i mean the paper size)..
haha...
chat 2 many teachers 2..
but the most popular student there is..
catherine por..kaka..
every teacher so interested in her life now..=.="

due to catherine who is so rush 2 go home..
we juz ate in so called 'chinese mamak stall'..
ok,i know..
is half my faulth..cuz i am late 2 fetch her up..
but i hv no choice oso la..
i dun wan 2 be late 1 mah..
cuz my parents brought me 2 hypermarket..
after we ate bat kut teh..
so,forgive me 4 being late 2day la..

then,another gang of us(me,ks,cl,ron)..
went 2 JJBTK 2 watch movie..
watched 'pink panther 2'..
i know its kinda late 2 watch this movie..
but better late than never mah...=.="
and now,seriously i have a big hole in my pocket..

but then,i will try 2 attend the gathering this saturday..
steamboat gathering with secondary skul frens..
but,i really lazy 2 drive 2 there leh..
another reason is i dun really drive at night..
a bit phobia driving at night..T.T
can anyone juz fetch me there?
if got,i am willing 2 go..^^

1 comment:

Suk Swen said...

nvm la....it ok de......