Thursday, February 12, 2009

format??

haiz..now i only know..
format the pc..
is not an easy job..
i kinda crazy d..
cuz realize that i dun hv the cd of driver..
and eugene tell me that..
the pc cant use without the driver cd...
then,i got shocked...
and i feel scared seriously..
and the next day...
i hv a fren that really pro in computer...
said that u can either on9 2 dl the driver thingy thing..
r find the cd that has the same model with the motherboard..
then i feel relax a bit..
eugene really scared me..X.X
but now..
i hv settle all the things..
my pc can be used d..
yippy...^^
thanks 2 eugene,eng khai and thompson anyway..
appreciate it a lot..
after formatting my pc...
i can use back my chinese star program..
hehe...

哈哈。。。
第一次在部落格上写华语字。。
感觉真不错。。
不过我晓得我有些朋友看不懂华语字。。
所以,我也不便写太多。。

ps:sorry 4 those who cant understand chinese word,no main point is in chinese section..
so,dun worry yea..hehe..

No comments: