Monday, March 11, 2013

my colleagues

oops..seems like my blog has been abandoned for sometimes
well,today post will be an appreciation post

appreciate my colleagues that support me all the way..
appreciate a lot..those appreciation cant describe by words alone

nice to meet you guys!!
the happy moment after i step into society
is knowing u guys!
sometimes silly,sometimes serious

support me all the time when i needed help the most
and we have fun together
i am not sure how others look at this/me
but i feel great about it

this is a picture of us gather together to have a reunion dinner(sort of)

i have a new instant camera recently
and they killed my films the most
half of the films appear their faces on it
and i have no regret for this!XD

love u guys!!
hope this friendship will maintain~~~ =)
and keep in touch always..


pen off.

-jane-

No comments: