Thursday, March 28, 2013

happy convo march 2013!

congratulations to my friends that officially graduated in march 2013

women that study and play together with me in uni
ding and the frog

the lady that i met in VKA-傻大姐,pei sing

my ex-roomate that has same sir name with me!- eloise

the man that claims that i always scolded him =.=
i just known him in my last 2 semester >.<"

the lady that loves purple more than me!-shu wei

the lady that blur always =P -yuen ling

the only indian friend that i take photo with >.< -edmond

the lady that just come back from working holiday! -carmen

and yeah,this is my gang in my uni life!!

once again,congratz to all my friends that just graduated
all the best for the future undertaking~~~

last but not least,

I LOVE UTAR! XD


pen off.

-jane-

No comments: