Saturday, September 17, 2011

UTAR exam week again

final final final!!
what a suffering one
cuz i will have 3 papers continuous for 3 days
each day each paper from 20 to 22 sept
OMG!!
hope i can go through this

to tell the truth,
this is the 2nd time i face this
last 2 semester,my papers were 3 days continuous too
hopefully this is the last time!

UTAR make me miss 2 holiday again
i mean final period..
UTAR has really poor management
they never let the students enjoy their study life at all
the thing that UTAR like to do is
it will put holiday in between the study week and exam week
make us so suffer during holiday,cant even enjoy

unlike KTAR,they will try 2 put exam week b4 holiday
after that the students can enjoy holiday after exam
UTAR,LEARN A BIT LA!!!
make me so sien every time

and hell yea,i got no mood to study at all today
the 3 papers are waving hands to me
OH NO!!!
god bless me i have better study mood
and pray hard for my 3 papers
wish me luck please =)

No comments: