Sunday, September 25, 2011

hk trip day 1

woah..finally i have finish my finals
but am still busy..LOL!
preparing a lot of stuffs recently
argh..tired!!

anyway,as requested by yin cheng
got to update my hk trip
well,on 26 august,friday
i skipped my class cuz my flight was 1pm if not mistaken


it's raining when i entered the plane


we are high up in the sky~~


and introducing my cute and noisy cousin,daniel
he is 7 years old,and he can speaks good english
he likes 2 talk crap to me,hahaha..how cute he is~


my flight meal~nasi lemak
taste not bad..


reali a small cup of water


dont u feel the sky is nice?
snap it when we are about 2 reach hong kong


and yea,we reached hong kong!!!
hong kong airport is real big~~

its about 5/6pm when we reached hong kong
the 1st thing we did after we reached airport
is wait the tour guide to transfer us to the hotel
is located at mongkok,named metropark



the room view



after that we searched for food by going 2 nearby shop
well,the food there is expensive and everything is in big size >.<
tour guide told us that our hotel nearby got 1 night market very famous
which is called ladies night market(女人街)..
that's the only place that we can negotiate price
and this is what we got for the 1st day =)






alright,ur sincere 1~LOL!
put this up as an ending of part 1~

update day 2 soon~

No comments: