Friday, August 19, 2011

miserable

Dear readers,
if your mood is good now,please ignore this post
or close this window before you are too late~~~
i just dont want 2 spoil your beautiful mood~
cuz this is my only channel..
2 express out this extreme negative feeling currently.















i think i gona burst soon,if this continues
well,what's happening?
wth and so sorry that i tell you that it is falling back to the same issue..
that annoyed me since the day i know what is friend

i am just freaking annoyed when i have a friend that
-dumped me aside when i am useless 2 him/her
-scolded me just 2 release his/her stress
-throw all the difficult assignment Q 2 others..
and ownself doing easy 1 EVERY TIME!

i am just freaking angry
when the above happened
the only thing that i can do is
KEEP QUIET!/SHUT UP!
din even wana response/talk 2 that fellow

i am just freaking sad when
-being dumped like a rubbish
-loneliness follow me always
-no ears listen 2 me(even the counsellors are busy..zzz)
-i face that fellow again
(how wish i duno this fellow,my life maybe will happier a little bit?)

i would like to say
i am SERIOUSLY enough of this!!!!!!
(although the same problem happened N times to me)
(although maybe i did 1 of the bad habits above 2 my fren)
so sorry,i know how it feels.
just that when i did this,i forget 2 think how it feels.
now it reminds me back.

however~~~
i am glad that i still got besties,friends and even counsellors with me.LOL!
it is worthless 2 feel moody for this kind of fellow.
cheer~!(yes,self comforting again..haha)


pen off.


No comments: