Sunday, August 21, 2011

brother's b'day

sorry for the negative expression
and thanks 2 da jie for the suggestion.
*hearts* =D
i will be alright~

anyway...
i am here 2 update my blog again
haha~abondon many posts that i should update long time ago >.<

13th August,my brother b'day
its a saturday
he stays at home and study for his finals
and he din go out and celebrate his b'day
so i suggested 2 my mum 2 buy a cake 4 him
and my parents went 2 buy it after a while
how nice my parents are?i just love them =D

here comes the cake

the chocolate cake with blueberry toppings
very nice~
bought from 芷晴cake shop which is quite famous in klang area


huu~


cake cutting


my mum get excited when we ask her 2 take photos~swt..

LOL!my brother get a bit surprised when he saw the cake
hehe~hope he is happy with it
i guess it is 1 of the way 2 show our love 2 him
never let him pass his b'day alone like me =X
feel warmed =D

alright,should update more if i have time
pen off.

ps:4get 2 bring my camera back,hence plz 4give me 4 the photo quality >.<"


No comments: