Saturday, June 4, 2011

tired

start new sem oredi
and week 1 is over
week 1 supposed to be relax and no stress
but i am totally different..
start to busy and stress d(WTH!)
cuz handling 2 events at the same time
1st event,CWW which gona hold in week 4
2nd event,maths competition which gona hold in the end of july
not only that,volunteer to be tutorial group representative in business finance
(hv 2 search tutorial Q for the group and bla bla bla..)zzz

conflicts in the event happens which make me so frustrated
i am so regret now!!
how come i made my own shoulder 2 be so heavy?
non stop haiz.. when i cant get things well
guys,i dun mean anything here..
juz 2 complain and express my feeling out
so that i wont get crazy

anyway,i wont put down the things that i hv put on my shoulder
until i finish the tasks..

dun ask me why am i like that
i am just to be like that..


physically and mentally tired.
pen off.

No comments: