Sunday, June 19, 2011

respect

i believe that there is at least 1 value that stays within everyone
for me,respect is very important
plz respect me..

why i say so?
cuz there are few happenings that make me so unhappy
because of the value "RESPECT"!!
i feel that i do not get respect from others
why is it me?cuz i din respect people as well?
if yes,a deep apologize here
but i dont think i am making such mistake

well,perhaps u still blur what i am upset with..
1st happening,cuz of the event..
which really make me so unhappy and even angry
due to some committees that din even bother 2 communicate with me
and at last i look like an idiot there

2nd,cuz of the job
the job that i get now..i understand not everyone will like it
but this is what i chose..so what?
why u come and ask,after that u criticize on my job
hey,i am gona do that job soon..
do u know that u are stepping on my self esteem?

3rd,cuz of my bro
last minute when he saw me only he told me that he din fetch me back klang
and he will back straight away..
wth..i spent whole night 2 solve his problem
juz 2 make sure he can fetch me back..
in the end,he said "hey,i wana back d later"
again,respect issue here..
din even bother 2 tell me until he saw me
is it so expensive 2 make a call 2 me?

please please please,people out there..
i just need some respect from U,is it hard?

sorry again for expressing my negative feeling here
cuz i feel so uncomfortable 2 keep inside my heart
plz dun 对号入座,no offence here..
pen off.

ps:seriously no offence,cuz all happenings are past..and i wiped it off mostly
so cheer!=)

No comments: