Wednesday, December 22, 2010

冬至快乐

my final is over!!yesh!
how happy am i when final is over
cuz got outings waiting 4 me~lol
so,happy holiday 2 my dear frens~*hehe*

and somehow..
during my study week on last friday
i went outings with my besties >.<"
sing k in greenbox and took pictures around XD

my besties,cl and ks



i love this photo..haha

christmas tree in aeon,snowy white theme

i love this photo too~

and i received my belated pressie~
like it so much~meaningful..



thank you so much!!

and and and
last sunday,i fetch my brother and mum 2 ktar open day
how free am i?*smacks head*
and i have a campus tour with them actually
the thing that i mad love abt ktar is...
there has a new block for lab and study purpose
too bad i din took the picture of it
cuz i am totally amazed by the environment there
both sides are 4 rooms with 100++pc in each room
and at the center,reali omg
it is white tiled floor and with colorful tables and chairs
sumore with air cond and internet access
i think i will stick 2 tat place 4 the whole day if i am ktar student >.<""

and and and... 2 of my brothers helped my mum in making tang yuen yesterday







and here is the end product~




so,冬至快乐哦~

No comments: