Sunday, December 12, 2010

12/12

done 1 paper
and left another 1
i am not in the mood 2 study at all
but planning my outings after final >.<
plan 2 go 4 a trip
but it is obviously failed
cuz i din get support from my fren..


the thing i am quite sad here is
becuz my frens do not appreciate the time 2gether
they may think that is enough 4 us 2 be stay 2gether in class
so tats y less and less outings that we r having
it may be the truth and it might not
i duno but this is wat i think


or i am just nothing
thats y my frens din bother much


***********************************************************
sorry 4 emo post
juz that that is a lot of times
i dun dare 2 express out my feeling
cuz everyone is watching me
and there is a thing tat i realized is..
there are less and less visitors in my blog =)
so i dare 2 post something like this


hope i can be myself soon
dun hide up my feelings
juz be who i am =D





No comments: