Wednesday, November 11, 2009

great day

kinda happy 2day
cuz i skipped sunzi class
no need 2 see the face of the leceh lecturer..lolz

having mid term 4 oral communication at 8am
then went 2 play ping pong after that
this game make me sweat a lot
so long time i din sweat like this d..==
its fun anyway..
after play puas-puas..
went 2 Mcd at 11++am


and waited 4 the clock 2 strike at 12
crazy us..kaka
and the enjoyable part is
we can eat lunch sambil watch show
nice^^
thanks 2 mun mun and christin 4 teaching me 2 ponteng
haha..jz joking

and another thing that make me happy 2day
is bcuz i success 2 appeal
well,actuali i failed 1 subject in my 1st sem
this reali shocked me and my frens 2...
and i cried in front of my parents
so sorry that i make my parents worried abt me
but now,i success 2 appeal
thanks god!!
so happy abt it ^^Y



ps:love this pic^^...taken after presentation of oral comm

No comments: