Saturday, September 13, 2014

updates

it's been a really long time i did not update my blog
my boredness bring me here..lol

this is what happened to me recently
mid of july,i went to bangkok with a bunch of utar pmp friends
they are awesome..


we went for 5 days 4 nights
is about eat,play and shop
and i started to miss bangkok d..
cuz i met new thailand friend there


tada..the middle is our new friend, pat
a really nice thai girl who is very smart
currently she is in uk pursuing her phd for 2 years

early of aug
i attended my company annual dinner in sunway surf beach
we have summer splash challenge in the morning


this is my team and we won the 8th prize out of 45 teams if not mistaken
wooh..this is not easy i would say
and we are so lucky enough,hahaha..
my team is the one being abandoned in my department
cuz mostly of us are girls
but who knows we are the only team who won the challenge in my department
so..never underestimate a person

btw, we have annual dinner at night with beach party theme


i have lots of fun that day,thanks for organizing it
and thanks for my friends accompanion

and last but not least
here come the early of sept
my besties b'day


 tada..jolyn lee
bought her the b'day cake together with the surprise!!!


the sesame cake from RT pastry house
initially, she thought is only she, my man and i went for sing k
then another best fren of ours, ks join in but i never told her
she kinda upset initially,and i think she is quite surprise in the end
cuz she saw ks in the room
oh yea, it's my idea by the way,hahaha..


so here are my updates
and so out of sudden, i feel like meeting up my old friends that i never meet for years
i dont know
please come find me when u see this,hahahaha


-jane-

No comments: