Sunday, September 30, 2012

running

today when the clock strikes at 5am,my phone alarm rang
i woke up and sneeze it,delayed to rang after another 10 mins
i am actually struggling hard to think of wanna jog in the very early morning or not
when its 5.20am,i decided to wake up and just go to practice for my nike run

actually in my mind,my "dont want" is more than "want"
but in the end,i choose to wake up
because i know if i did not go today,i will regret

so went to bukit tuanku to meet up my friend and a few runners to run double uphill
but i am almost cramped just in the beginning of the run
they taught me how to stretch my legs to prevent cramp
and 1 of the runners,wendy decided to run 7km with me
cuz i wore the wrong shoes to run and it's dangerous to run 10km with them >.<
feel so paiseh for them~=S

and i realized something in my run
my friend told me i got cramp because my running method wrong
so he taught me the right way to run
after that i try 2 practice myself which make my legs wont get cramp easily
when i started to used to the right way to run(i think la)
i ran with my eyes focus on an object as my goal
to stay consistent and strong to continue running
and i found that it is easier to run with an object being focused

and this all thought apply back to my career currently.
hope i can catch the same feeling as in the running to apply in my career.
i know i can do it!gambateh~~~!

pen off.

-jane-


No comments: