Friday, July 20, 2012

my friends(part 1)

i dont know why,when i got nothing to do
i like to flip old photos to refresh my memory
the easiest way is go to my profile page and click the photos to see back the photos

and 1 thing i realized is
my uni life with this siao po gang is awesome!

we present together!

we SS together!

we crazy together!



we celebrate birthdayss together!

we sing together!

we play badminton together!

the most important thing is:
we like to eat together!

from food foundry


to seafood

to dim sum

to thai food

to korean food
and many many more~~

and also and also...

we like to travel together!
broga hill


zoo negara

sekinchan


sepang gold coast

penang


phuket

love them so much!
thanks 4 making my uni life so colourful~~


and my dear coursemates
cute picture btw,hahaha
how are u guys??=)


pen off.

-jane-

No comments: