Thursday, March 29, 2012

positve and negative

There are 2 types of friends in our lives.
1 is positive friend,another 1 is negative friend

well,how do i define all these?
to me,positive friends are friends that make u more positive in term of mood and mind
those friends who support u,who motivate u
negative friends are friends that make your life miserable

well,according to Dr Leonard Yong(who created LPI test)
those friends who make u significant and valued in their lives..
are the one u like to mix with the most,as they make your life colourful
those friends who ignore u,take granted on u will make u depressed

to tell the truth,
i like to mix with my juniors and pmp gang so much
thanks 2 them for making me significant in their lifes
i can be my true self in front of them
that makes me feel good!

and for sure,when there is good,there is bad
i have friends that like to make my life miserable too
make me down all the time
there are friends that care themselves more than others
well,maybe everyone has different thinking
i have friends that are so selfish,think of themselves only
they wont solve for u when u have problem
but they will ask solution from u when they face problem
and this makes me like "woah~how come i got this kind of friend?"

but it's ok,i told myself
this makes a world with their existance
this makes everything balanced a bit
so u know what to do now?
stay close with your positive friends =)

No comments: