Wednesday, October 19, 2011

intern-ing

Hi there
sorry guys,for not updating my blog for a long time
from oct to dec,i am having intern
so i am quite busy,so plz forgive me 4 not having time 2 update my blog >.<"

hmm...what should i say about my intern??
erm...i quite enjoy in my intern
cuz i know a lot of new friends,love it~hehe
and i learned how 2 communicate with other
another thing that i like is i got flexible working hour

then u are wondering what kind of job i am having right now
erm,it's actually an insurance agent company
yea,at 1st i feel cheated to work in it
cuz this is not the job that i am searching
but well,since i am working now with them
so,i just try 2 explore and see how this career works
it doesn't harm me anyway.

thanks 2 them,i have clear dream now
they give me a lot of motivation
in short, i am enjoying now~

hope u guys are enjoying ur intern also,my friends~~
and all the best 2 those having new sem in UTAR =)

No comments: