Wednesday, July 27, 2011

nonsense

tell u what..
when i am too free,and got nothing 2 do
i start 2 think..
but duno y,somehow i will think negatively
and it comes back to same issue again

u know libra-ian..
dont like to be alone
hate 2 be alone
and yet a lot of time force 2 be alone
this feeling is so sucks!

i never eat alone..
if no1 accompany me,i chose 2 dabao
but there is 1 time,which is my 1st time
i sat there and ate alone
cuz my fren just dumped me aside for no reason
which i dun really like it
and the worst thing is
i have 2 pretend steady
i have 2 pretend that i am fine although i am not
which i tell u,i really really hate it!!
and seriously i told myself that i dun wan it 2 happen for 2nd time
now when i think back this,i start 2 drop tears T.T

i duno what happen 2 my friend
or should i say what happen 2 me?
they ignore me which seems 2 be like an usual thing 4 them
they treat me ...
until i am being amazed that
"woah,this is how my friend treat me"

well,perhaps
i admit that sometimes i say something wrong
which i dun really mean it
this statement,i repeated it for n times in my blog
yet i failed 2 change my bad attitude
but i really trying my best 2 change it
i think the easiest and fastest way is..
shut my mouth up!!
cuz more talking,more mistake
no talking,no mistake..

just tell me if you got anything bo song with me
i will listen and accept,although it will hurt me

and i really tired 2 layan those ppl that dun bother 2 layan me at all
i am tired.

pen off.

ps:low eq person is like that 1,plz ignore me
just another nonsense post

No comments: