Monday, May 16, 2011

moving home

now i know moving home is so scary and tiring
yesterday my parents,my brother and i
went 2 setapak 2 move my stuffs from pv10 to pv3
and my brother is moving in 2 setapak too

everything is so fine in the beginning
after tat,due 2 time constraint
we hv 2 rush like hell
omg,now i realize i got so much of things 2 move

and the most unlucky thing is
when wana come down from 14th floor in pv3
something wrong with the lift
we cant even see the signal for the lift
it was scary!!
2 lifts there
1 of it out of service,fine!
another 1 duno wat happen also
the button din light up when we press it
end up,my new housemates said lift rosak
hv 2 go down by ladder
i was like OH NO!!
14th floor man,not 4th floor
and we reali walk from 14th floor to ground floor
luckily is going down,not going up
r else @.@

and the funny thing is
since my mum walks slowly
so my brother accompany him
my dad and i walk quite fast
and there suddenly i ask
"hey bro,which floor r u in now?"
hahahaha...
juz wana know how slow are they..LOL
so bad~

12++pm depart from klang
we settle everything
and reach klang at 5.40pm~
woah~~

should pen off now.

No comments: