Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new year

finally is 1/1/2011
happy new year 2 all!!
so happy and glad that..
i can spend last few days in 2010 with besties and lumu kakies
lots of things happened in 2010
and i would like 2 apologize 2 those that i hurt b4
so sorry 4 my dumbness,forgive me yea..





in 2010,events that impressed me very much were:
1)celebrated ken's b'day in greenbox with crazy ppl..haha
2)had rare cny gathering with td11..lol
3)celebrated sorpors' and besties b'day
4)2 gangs of utarians in greenbox and gathering in kim gary
5)zoo trips with another 3 sorpors
6)seafood trip in klang
7)climbing in broga hill with sorpors
8)sekinchan and ks trip with uni society
9)countdown with lumu kakies in wei lee's house

my wishes in 2011 are reali reali simple
1)cgpa can get higher and higher
2)my family and friends around me stay happy and healthy ^^
3)i can go where i wana go
3)enjoy my penang trip with sorpors
4)and much more..wakaka






so again..happy happy new year!!^^

No comments: