Monday, August 10, 2009

canteen day

went to dato hamzah canteen day 2day
initially planned 2 went with cl 2 gv ks a surprise
2 bad that cl cant make it..
cuz she cant come back 2 klang on time..
so,our great plan cancelled...
and i am forced 2 go alone
cuz i hv bought coupns from ks
but i asked my dad 2 accompany me
and he promised straight away
cuz he is an ex-student of that skul
he wana back 2 the place where he studied b4..
and see wat changes that the skul has made..
i know he is full of excitement
when i called him 2 go there..

i reached there quite late d..
but luckily still got stall there la
so,ks brought me along there..
under the hot son..
cham...swt a lot lo~~
and saw my old fren there..^^
my dad met his classmate there..
he chatted a lot with his classmate..lol
as so long never meet d....hehe
too bad that i din manage 2 take any photo there..
so sorry~~

*************************************

when i am on the way back 2 home..
i saw this..

raja lumu..
new building is under construction..

i got shocked..
since when my ex skul plan 2 build new building
i oso dunno =="
but i realize now is not 2 late 4 me..haha
ps:i know this will be a boring post..><
sorry 4 that..

No comments: