Sunday, July 5, 2009

summary 4 this weekend

friday(3/7/09)
i rushed back 2 klang after i finished my class at 11am
and i reached klang around 1pm
cuz i wana go JJBTK..lol
thanks 4 catherine that accompany me
the day b4 this,i still bet her that she wont manage 2 come out
and yet i lose..X.X
she said i hv 2 treat her if she can comes out..
and in the end,i am not the 1 who is treating her..
is our friend,Wei Ming
thanks 2 him!!^^

we walked around there
and so accidentally that we met him working there
so,we chatted a while..
and i suggested that we went 2 eat ice..
so,ended up that wei ming,chee wei,cat and i ate ice
and yea,i ate ice again..x.x
i am reali addicted 2 it...
this time,all of us ordered snow cheese~~
with different flavor of course..
got lychee,chocolate,mango and mocha flavor on the desk
yummy~its reali delicious...
and ended up the generous Wei Ming treats us..
thanks again 2 Wei Ming...lol

sat(4/7/09)
my五姨妈's daugther married
who is my so called阿姨..i think..
and my mum went 2送嫁
and my mum asked me whether i wana go r not..
and i rejected with the answer of i am busy
i got tutorial 2 do and hv 2 do revision summore
so,i juz incharge in fetching my mum go and back..lol
but ended up,my so called plan din work at all
whole day sleeping only..so swt..
no mood at all 2 do my tutorial r even revision..X.X

anyway,gambateh la everyone..
3 tests 2 go this week
calculus,business acc and japanese..
so cham that i juz knew this afternoon that i got japanese test this tuesday

No comments: